GodHand's Edge Nipper with its 45-degree angle blade is the perfect tool for all of those precision cuts! It can fit in narrow spaces thanks to its angled, thin blade, and is great for cutting out small parts that other nippers can't reach.
Nippers for cutting plastic
Cutting capacity: 3mm thick plastic or less
Materials: Carbon steel (Kobe Steel)
Blade prevention stopper
Opening prevention pin
Features a spring
Total length: about 115mm
Weight: Approximately 60g
Blade hardness: over HRC 58
*This is a delicate precision tool, DO NOT CUT THICK PLASTIC with it.
This is designed for cutting parts off the runner (sprue), and in pursuit of sharpness, durability had been sacrificed.
Misuse may cause the blade to break, so please be careful.
- Special shape nippers that can be cut from various angles!
- 45 degree oblique cutter type It is very effective in cutting out details!
- Fits at a narrow place with a very thin blade with a tip blade angle of 45 °, it can be cut from various angles!
- Dubbo in a retracted position where ordinary nippers do not enter
- The perfect nipper for cutting small parts in the scale model!
This edge nippers marked with a 45-degree angle to the blade. And fine gate cut of the scale model, is recommended for dowel cutting of plastic model. ※ etching parts non-compliant